Bitumen No. 30 Definition
Bitumen 30 is a soft grade of blown asphalt with softening point of 30+5 and softening point approx. 70C and it is available in bag and drum but in summer time it is risky to take it in the bag due to leakage of bitumen 30 inside of the container. Bitumen Number 30 is producing by bitumen #60 and after heating up and lost 5% of total weight the first grade of oxidized bitumen is Number 30.
Bitumen No. 30 Applications
1. Used For underground moisture, waterproofing works
2. Used For nuclear power engineering, pipeline engineering, bottom anticorrosion, asphalt production of the production
3. Used For waterproofing membrane, moisture-proof paper production, etc.
4. Used For Anti-corrosion paint and waterproof production
5. Used for road and bridge caulking use
Blown Asphalt No. 30 CHARACTERISTICS
|Penetration (25 ° C, 100 g, 5 s) / (0.1 mm)||36-50|
|The ductility (25 ° C, 5 cm / min) / cm is not less than||3.5|
|Softening point (ball method) / ℃ not less than||60|
|Solubility (trichloroethylene) /% is not less than||99.5|
|Evaporation loss (163 ° C, 5 h) /% no more than||1|
|After evaporation, the penetration ratio (25 ℃) /% is not less than||65|
|Flashpoint (open cup) / ℃ not less than||230|
|Brittle / ℃||report|
Blown Asphalt No. 30 Packing
HJ Co. is manufacturer of bitumen #30 in various packing including kraft bag, meltable plastic bag, drum and bulk,it is made by hot air in a controlled process until the desired specification is reached.
The Bitumen #30 means softening point is 60°c and penetration is 36 desimillimiter and conforms to ASTM standard specifications.